[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” custom_padding=”0px||0px|” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
- Are you making the right first impression?
- Are your pictures showing your house off to entice potential buyers?
- Are you maximising your property’s potential?
- Does your Estate Agent offer a style doctor service?
If you answer NO to any of these questions then Kassam and Co can help you…
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” module_class=”con_mar”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”http://kassamandco.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/page-logo.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url=”http://kassamandco.co.uk/contact-us/” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”off” sticky=”off” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” module_class=”sec_logo” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Presentation is the most important factor when selling your house.
- Pictures are the first thing to attract attention.
- You don’t get a second chance at a first impression.
- Buyers form an opinion of your home within the first 8 seconds then spend the rest of the viewing backing up their first impression whether good or bad.
- Small changes at little or no expense can make a huge difference.
- For maximum kerb appeal make sure your driveway and path are clear, weed-free and inviting.
- Don’t forget the garage — eliminating clutter from this part of your home will really give househunters a clear idea of the space available.
- Mow the lawn and trim the hedges, remembering to clear away garden play equipment.
- DIY time – mend any broken hedges, gates or walls and replace broken or damaged guttering.
- No garden? Put up hanging baskets for a welcoming, homely feel stepping inside.
- Clean the front door (give it a lick of paint if needed!) to make a great first impression.
- Pack away shoes, coats and bags from the hallway to create a clear space.
- Replace any lightbulbs to make sure your possible buyer steps into a beautifully lit home.
- Create a spacious, airy feel by opening all windows and moving furniture away from the walls.
- Switch fires on and buy fresh flowers to set the right ambience.
- Make sure distracting electrical equipment like TVs and stereos are switched off.
- The comforting smell of fresh baking or freshly brewed coffee is a tried and tested way to entice would-be buyers.
- Old or unpleasant cooking smells aren’t – so be wary of putting people off.
- Clear the decks — clean, clutter-free work surfaces are a must.
- Don’t forget the appliances too – sparkling kettles, toasters and microwaves will give your home an aspirational feel.
- Get out the mop! A gleaming kitchen floor is a quick and easy way to make a big impression.
- Keep the bath, shower and floor spotless ahead of appointments — make sure the floor is clean and dry.
- Spruce up your tiling by bleaching mildew stains from the grouting.
- Clear away toiletries to give the room a spacious, neutral feel
- Dress the beds with fresh sheets in neutral shades.
- Tidy away clothing and clutter.
- Keep windows open to add light and air to rooms.
- Vacuum all carpets.